Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Skater Down

Day 7 of the flu. I have been able to ride to the store for oj and coffee. But for now that's about it. I have had time to fantasize about some new places I would like to skate to and check out when I am well again.

There is a rain storm in Los Angeles today. Not the usual on and off LA stuff but the real thing. So there isn't much to do today.

I rode down to santa monica a few weeks back and did find that I was more agile when it comes to avoiding the rough roads that were bringing me down earlier this skating season.

It won't be long before I am ready for another lesson with the pros in my life. I find that my skills are honing on there own and I am completing front and back jumps consistently and holding steady at higher speeds of 9 + mph.

Until then I will stick with blogging!!!

No comments: